MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just made a theme and I am having a problem. So here is a screenshot,

[Image: ?di=K1P4]

As you can see its all white, I just spent over an hour trying to figure out where to change it. I don't recall ever changing the color of that, Its honestly starting to piss me off.
Open the ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css and add a color to .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown
Did you edit the editor themes? If you didn't (it doesn't look like you changed anything), it would seem that you set something to white that was perhaps marked !important and is over-riding the default. Could you perhaps post a live link to this issue. Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want it public. There are many ways to get this kind of error so without the code it could be anything. Doing what Yaldaram recommends is best if you actually did edit the editor theme.
(2011-10-27, 05:48 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open the ./jscripts/editor_themes/default/stylesheet.css and add a color to .messageEditor .toolbar_dropdown

I used the default for that. So thats unedited. I don't know if that would be changed without me changing it?

(2011-10-27, 07:01 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Did you edit the editor themes? If you didn't (it doesn't look like you changed anything), it would seem that you set something to white that was perhaps marked !important and is over-riding the default. Could you perhaps post a live link to this issue. Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want it public. There are many ways to get this kind of error so without the code it could be anything. Doing what Yaldaram recommends is best if you actually did edit the editor theme.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
http://www.ttgrankings.com/
IIUC this thread would be better in another section of forum like Themes and Templates / Support

Thread title needs to be edited to something more descriptive.

If the original problem is answered the OP needs to mark this thread solved.
(2011-10-27, 01:32 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]IIUC this thread would be better in another section of forum like Themes and Templates / Support

Lmao, Are you trying to get mod or something?
(2011-10-27, 10:40 PM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-27, 01:32 PM)Puppyite Wrote: [ -> ]IIUC this thread would be better in another section of forum like Themes and Templates / Support

Lmao, Are you trying to get mod or something?

No, just trying to help you. Won't waste my time in future.
It would seem that when you added the color white to the #container div, the editor inherited that.

To fix this, open global.css and pop this in somewhere:
.toolbar_container {
    color: #000;
}
Itll do the same thing Yaldaram recommended, but in global.css not the default editor css file since that will change it for every style, not just this dark one. It might be worth making your editor dark, then you wouldn't have this issue.

Let me know if this fixes it for you.
(2011-10-27, 10:50 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem that when you added the color white to the #container div, the editor inherited that.

To fix this, open global.css and pop this in somewhere:
.toolbar_container {
    color: #000;
}
Itll do the same thing Yaldaram recommended, but in global.css not the default editor css file since that will change it for every style, not just this dark one. It might be worth making your editor dark, then you wouldn't have this issue.

Let me know if this fixes it for you.

That worked absolutely perfect, Thank you so much!
The thread isn't marked solved.
Pages: 1 2