MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move the avatar/username upwards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I posted two pictures so that it would be easier to get help. If you take a look at the first picture, you can see that the gap between avatar and the edge is too much. How do I reduce it without affecting the profile box at the right side?

[Image: prs.jpg]

Do you see the red arrow under Warning Level. It's an empty box, how do I remove it. All of the users that don't have an award, they have this problem. The problem doesn't exist when you have awards.

[Image: Untitled-2-7s.jpg]

Hope the pictures will make it easier to understand my problem and I hope there's a solution to it! Thanks! Smile
I have the same problem...
Anyone who knows how to solve this problem?
post URL of a page which shows above referred issue ...
Google: valign="top"
(2011-10-30, 08:55 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]post URL of a page which shows above referred issue ...

http://teachgalaxy.com/showthread.php?ti...97#pid4197

You can take a look at the first and the last comment. You will see that they don't have awards, but they have an empty box under the warning level. I want to remove the boxes for those users without awards. It's fine for the users who have awards.

Also, take a look at the space between the avatar/username and the top. There is more gap in some of the users than the others. I want to reduce the gap and it should be the same for all the users.