MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moneee - Your cure to a 40 hour week!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.PNG]

Moneee is a new site my friend and I have made. This site is where people can come and discuss simple methods on how to make money online! This site is for people who are just looking to make a little bit of money online and maybe start making an average living out of it. We aim to be a community where we can work together and find the best ways to make money online. We just opened yesterday and I hope you like the site.

Suggestions are completely welcome and would be great.

We are currently having a competition where you could win the domain called. "iphone4hacks.net. This could be a great site to monetize and all you have to do to win is get 100 quality posts. The competition started 2 minutes ago and everyone on the site has 5 posts. Now's your chance to win a great domain!

http://moneee.com

Come check it out today and please post your feedback and suggestions below! Smile
- Nice looking site (color / theme), 8/10.
- Logo needs work, too cheesy, 5/10.
- Slogan should be replaced, 3/10.
- Dividers between posts are virtually invisible; need to increase contrast, 1/10.
- The gray text is too dark for its black background, not enough contrast. Use a lighter gray or a light color to improve readability, 3/10.
- Good domain name and purpose for site. Shows promise. 7/10

Thanks for the feedback mate, that has helped a lot. Smile
Nice site I didn't know you owned this site, I enjoy it very much.. I love earning money, I PMed one of your staff on your site about some suggestions I had..

I think you should do a offline earning section for younger kids... And then maybe instead of a Chill Zone do a whole section about General and do Web mastering and all that I think you would be better off.
nice domain pompano, but what happened to cooll.net ??
(2011-10-31, 08:06 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]nice domain pompano, but what happened to cooll.net ??

I got rid of cooll.net about 4 or 5 months ago. I decided to start a Runescape Forum which we have had 14,500 posts on it in 3 to 4 months which i think is pretty decent. Toungue

http://cooll.net I added image hosting script to just to get use out of the domain really lol.