MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: get mybb users from my CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
I have CMS I build, wich has user system.. each user loging in with username and passowrd (the password has secret md5 hash prefix)

How I can do that MyBB will read the user table from my CMS?
(2011-10-28, 03:13 PM)TheUnreal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
I have CMS I build, wich has user system.. each user loging in with username and passowrd (the password has secret md5 hash prefix)

Are they are two different databases? If they ran off the same database, that'd be your best bet. You might have to manually add all the users on the CMS though. I'll be honest you are best off finding someone to either tell you the correct database structures, or getting someone to make a merger for you. I dont' have the programming skill.:p.
(2011-10-28, 06:30 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-28, 03:13 PM)TheUnreal Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Are they are two different databases? If they ran off the same database, that'd be your best bet. You might have to manually add all the users on the CMS though. I'll be honest you are best off finding someone to either tell you the correct database structures, or getting someone to make a merger for you. I dont' have the programming skill.:p.

The CMS user table and the MyBB use table is different.
I'll be able to do this if I will know where I can change the right files to fit my CMS user table.

Please help me.
You must convert CMS users to MyBB users and edit CMS or inverted.