MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Got More Than Half Success {vBulletin 4.1.7}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Every One Angel
Was getting bored with my vBulletin 4.1.7 Toungue
Got Database & on a Test Site I restored it & Just Merged with MyBB Latest One Undecided
But Got more than 50% success, as every thing didn't worked perfectly, like a few links & polls couldn't be merged with MyBB,
You should have a look at mine,
vBulletin Original {4.1.7}:
<snip>
MyBB after being merged:
<snip>
So,,, I guess it couldn't be so far for the Team to make it working perfectly, what are your opinions?
I am also wondering for any way to move my 4.1.7 to MyBB but the issues are that vBulletin can't be downgraded to 3.8.X while MyBB Merge System has not been released for the Latest Versions,
So I am just trying to first Convert my vBulletin to any other Forum then to move to MyBB supposing other one as Middle Man Rolleyes
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.