MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: big problem with admin CP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I move my mybb script to other server. now i can login to admin cp, but when I go to other panels like: "config" ask me user & pass again!!! I enter my user & pass But cant login!!! the problem from cookies, but how i can edit my config panel???
its not about my problem
It's exactly about your problem. Did you even read it?
when i login say me: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_header() in /www/zxq.net/k/h/r/khrpnu/htdocs/admin/modules/home/index.php on line 1
So that was the error you were getting when logging in? Not the login screen again? You need to be more descriptive.

I'm not sure why you're getting that error though. There's no get_header() function defined anywhere in the MyBB files, let alone the Admin CP. Try re-uploading your admin directory from a fresh download.
if i re uploaded my admin folder, all my forum & treads go to delet????? or not????
No. You'll be fine.
i uploaded admin folder & login. now i am here: admincp>>>> configration>>>general gonfig.
when i change Board URL and Cookie Domain to my new domin, say me enter user & pass again!!! when i entered see my old domin! i cant add my new domin what i can do for that???
(2011-10-29, 10:13 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html

Pages: 1 2