MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile blogs plugin error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to install this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-blogs
After the installation i get this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's website','You can hide it, but you can thank me by this link.','yesno','1','8'' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (`sid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`optionscode`,`value`,`disporder`,`gid`) VALUES ('NULL','profileblogs_author','Show link to author's website','You can hide it, but you can thank me by this link.','yesno','1','8','61')

Can be fixed?
Hmm..Best Advice I Can Give is Make sure All Files are Placed in Correct Spots and that they are all placed.

Regards,
Sexiest
Most unhelpful answer ever received.
you can open that plugin's main file in a code editor (eg. notepad++) ; find author's website AND change to author site
{that is, removing apostrophe} save the modified file and use it ...
I tried but the plugin still don't work.. could you check please?
Hello,
I had this issue and after altering the language file as suggested the plugin installed. Now, however, I get this error message when clicking a members profile:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
 SQL Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 Query: SELECT * FROM `mybb_blogposts` WHERE `uid` = '1' ORDER BY `dateline` DESC LIMIT 0, 

Any thoughts on how to get this to work?

Sorry, I figured it out from reading the reviews on the plugin download page.
here is the fix download a fresh one
open profileblogs.php and find:
"title" => $lang->profileblogsShowAuthor,
Replace with:
"title" => "Show link to the author site?",