MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minimum post for Signature and Live Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[I might have posted it in wrong section? Sorry for your trouble. Should have gone with Plugin and Feature request. Kindly move the thread]
Hi, First of all thanks for taking time and reading the thread. I have googled and figured out few mods that does allow an ACP option to disallow users bellow certain post to use signature and live link.
1>Signature Control (1.1_03)
This plugin limits the use of signatures for users.
Created by Tom K.
2>Automatic Signature Removal (0.2)
Removes signatures from users if they contain urls when they have under the required post count
Created by Goughy000
3>Enable Signature on Groups Basis (1.0)
It adds an options for groups to use signatures.
Created by bubulang

And So on.

Now my site is hosted in a shared hosting which is Using MySql 5.5

None of the plugins seems to work with MyBB 1.6.4

Either they give incompatibility error or MySQL error. Can you please suggest me a working mod which works with Newer MySql Version where plugin does not put gid =NULL?
you can try hide signature ... plugin from an external site (trusted)
[attachment=24567]

This is the error I am getting while saving group permission. Even after removing the plugin, problem persist.
that error is not related to the referred plugin !
it's setting is available at user registration & profile settings ...
Thanks a Ton. yes It works and Works best. But one more thing, If I can ask, could you tell me how to get rid of that error?
edit Registered group AND select required setting / value for can manage comments

error appears to be from profile comments plugin / similar plugin ; I do not know exact setting phrases ...