MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Could you remind me where the main code for the quickLogin box is?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find that with the new code, it doesn't come up inline with everything else on my forum when I click login, so I need to go in and replace it with the older code (I could show you guys the problem if you want) Smile

I was just wondering where the backend code for the quickLogin box is located? I know it's in one of the php files in the forum files but I dunno which one it is!!

Thanks Smile
Templates & Styles -> templates -> Your theme -> Header templates -> header_welcomeblock_guest.

That's the code for quick login.

Quote:<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>

and

Quote:<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
lang.lost_password = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
lang.register_url = " &mdash; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
lang.remember_me = "{$lang->remember_me}";
// -->
</script>
No erm, I meant the raw php file that contains the code that MyBB.quickLogin points to! Smile

I wanted to know which php file it was!
bump? ._.
I still never found it ._.
Found it! Smile

FORUMDIRECTORY/jscripts/general.js

w00t!