MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is MSN SkyDrive good for anything?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried SkyDrive, and found it too be a waste of time == Cannot edit files*, and "not good for much of anything"......
  • Am I missing something? Does anyone like/use SkyDrive? If "Yes" why do you like it?

*Can edit Office files, but what about a simple .txt?

I've used it for editing files before....
I find it generally has better compatibility than Google Docs for document editing.

Once my printer had jammed and the internet cafe I went to only had OpenOffice installed which opened my document in a pretty screwed up fashion, Google Docs rendered it slightly better but SkyDrive/Office Online/whatever it's called today was as close to the original as I could hope for.
Oh, OK yes, you can edit Office files, but what about .txt? I didn't see any link for editing.
You should change the title of this thread to "Is Microsoft SkyDrive good for anything?" Wink
(2011-11-02, 11:47 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]You should change the title of this thread to "Is Microsoft SkyDrive good for anything?" Wink

Good suggestion Tom, done. Smile