MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help! i cant rep people on my forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to no how i could give myself rep! on my forums how would people start repping if they dont have rep? i have alot of usefull tutorials and videos and helpful people i need to rep and i can't anyone know how i could give myself rep or atleast fix it so you dont need rep, to rep?THANKS ! <3 WOULD be soo amazing if somone could help me figure this out! Sad
So you mean to disallow users to rep before they reach 100 rep point ? If its so then you would need a plugin or core file edit.
(2011-11-01, 04:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]So you mean to disallow users to rep before they reach 100 rep point ? If its so then you would need a plugin or core file edit.

Or, you could use the group promotions system and have people moved to a group that can give rep once reaching 100 rep points Wink.
(2011-11-01, 05:32 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-01, 04:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]So you mean to disallow users to rep before they reach 100 rep point ? If its so then you would need a plugin or core file edit.

Or, you could use the group promotions system and have people moved to a group that can give rep once reaching 100 rep points Wink.

what i ment is, how do i give myself 500 Rep so i can rep people. on my own forums... because i can't rep when i have only 0 rep Dx its confusing me Sad

-Off topic-
Could you please edit the title and put the question there.. that way people who know about it will reply in your thread else they wont bother looking into it.
Alright updated! i still need help with this! im stuck and it still wont let me rep people. Sad HELP pleaseeeeeee Sad
I don't think you understand the rep system?

You don't collect say 100 reps to be able to give out 100 reps, even if you have no rep & as long as you have permission to rep, you can.

Go to ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Administrator >> Users and Permissions

and edit the rep permissions in there.
(2011-11-03, 10:47 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you understand the rep system?

You don't collect say 100 reps to be able to give out 100 reps, even if you have no rep & as long as you have permission to rep, you can.

Go to ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Administrator >> Users and Permissions

and edit the rep permissions in there.

Thank you, that is what was wrong it was set to no one can rep! Smile thank you very much very usfully i repped you Smile