MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Search Engine Optimization Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

I am trying to upload the Google SEO optimization plugin - but where (which directory) am I to upload the files into? I can't seem to determine the location in which I should upload via FTP. Thanks!
just follow the folder structure ... (total files to upload : 11)

\inc\plugins\google_seo --> /inc/plugins/

\inc\plugins\google_seo.html --> /inc/plugins/
\inc\plugins\google_seo.php --> /inc/plugins/

\inc\languages\english\googleseo.lang.php --> /inc/languages/english/

\inc\languages\english\admin\googleseo_plugin.lang.php --> /inc/languages/english/admin/
\inc\languages\english\admin\googleseo_settings.lang.php --> /inc/languages/english/admin/

Upload the zip folder in your forum's root and extract. All files will go into proper folders automatically.

Edit: Slow response Toungue
(2011-11-02, 11:04 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the zip folder in your forum's root and extract. All files will go into proper folders automatically.

Edit: Slow response Toungue
الله ولی الذین امنوا

(2011-11-02, 11:02 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]just follow the folder structure ... (total files to upload : 11)

\inc\languages\english\admin\googleseo_plugin.lang.php --> /inc/languages/english/admin/
\inc\languages\english\admin\googleseo_settings.lang.php --> /inc/languages/english/admin/

----------------------

Hello. I am facing a situation here. Any advice is appreciated. When I click on the link "My forum" from my forum site, It goes to my website's page.

* In the primary directory, there exists .htaccess.
* In the /forum directory, there exists .htaccess and htaccess.txt.

Which .htaccess should I be updating for the Google SEO plugin? The .htaccess in the primary directory or the forum directory?

And, leave the htaccess.txt alone in the /forum directory?

Thanks folks.

(2011-11-28, 09:49 PM)asianinvasion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-02, 11:02 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]just follow the folder structure ... (total files to upload : 11)

----------------------

Hello. I am facing a situation here. Any advice is appreciated. When I click on the link "My forum" from my forum site, It goes to my website's page.

Which .htaccess should I be updating for the Google SEO plugin? The .htaccess in the primary directory or the forum directory?

Thanks folks.
You should be updating the htaccess of the directory where you've your forum installed.

(2011-11-29, 11:30 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-28, 09:49 PM)asianinvasion Wrote: [ -> ]

----------------------

Thanks folks.
You should be updating the htaccess of the directory where you've your forum installed.

this is the way my forum is installed:

main directory
forum directory

So, just to be clear, update the htaccess in the forum directory?
Yes, update htaccess of forum directory.
You can make a website about SEO. By making website you will be more beneficial and you can also help people.
Best plugins For Search engine Optimization are following:
SEM Rush
Optimzilla
Pingdom
PA/DA checker