MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

I was able to install the Google SEO plugin. The default for each of the values is "No" for the following:

Enable Google SEO 404
Enable Google SEO Meta
Enable Google SEO Redirect
Enable Google SEO Sitemap
Enable Google SEO URL

Question: I'm not a technical person, but should each item be switched to "Yes?" Seems like it...as I do want Google to crawl this forum and allow for good search engine optimization. Keep all no or keep all yes?

Any suggestions?
keep all to yes!
That was easy - thanks Faezeh!
I will recommend to activate these:
Enable Google SEO 404 <- Yes
Enable Google SEO Meta <- Yes
Enable Google SEO Sitemap <- Yes

And these if you want cute urls:
Enable Google SEO Redirect <- Yes
Enable Google SEO URL <- Yes

And full read the documentation inside the plugin package.
Need some help, just recently read this and stuck with the same issue.

If i tick all boxes to become "Yes". What will this do for my site to benefit more in the search engines?
(2011-11-03, 06:16 PM)S.T.A.R Wrote: [ -> ]Need some help, just recently read this and stuck with the same issue.

If i tick all boxes to become "Yes". What will this do for my site to benefit more in the search engines?

google seo is the one more powerful used to google to crawl and will shorter your url.. just correct me if im wrong.. just read the readme.txt inside of it before askng lol
The default is no in order to make sure you know what you're doing before activity elements of the plugin which you don't understand.