MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Portal MYSQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently uninstalled Pro Portal with the intention of using the MyBB default portal. Unfortunately im getting the following error:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1052 - Column 'views' in field list is ambiguous
Query:
SELECT gid, username, views, comments, g.uid, dateline, year, tbl_make.value AS make, tbl_model.value AS model, tbl_trim.value AS trim, tbl_engine.value AS engine FROM mybb2_myshowcase_data7 g LEFT JOIN mybb2_users u ON (u.uid = g.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb2_myshowcase_field_data tbl_make ON (tbl_make.valueid = g.make AND tbl_make.name = 'make') LEFT JOIN mybb2_myshowcase_field_data tbl_model ON (tbl_model.valueid = g.model AND tbl_model.name = 'model') LEFT JOIN mybb2_myshowcase_field_data tbl_trim ON (tbl_trim.valueid = g.trim AND tbl_trim.name = 'trim') LEFT JOIN mybb2_myshowcase_field_data tbl_engine ON (tbl_engine.valueid = g.engine AND tbl_engine.name = 'engine') WHERE approved = 1 AND gid=34 LIMIT 0, 1
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I'd appreciate further help.
it appears that above referred issue has been resolved ... I can see normal portal at this forum

I was able to uninstall proportal on localhost without any problem (image here)

Hi david,

is one of your fields you created in the fieldset that you are using for the garage called "views"? the query for the portal code should be the same as the query when viewing a specific garage entry so if it does not happen there, then it should not happen in the portal.

If you PM FTP/ACP access again, I can look into it.
(2011-11-02, 03:56 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]it appears that above referred issue has been resolved ... I can see normal portal at this forum

I was able to uninstall proportal on localhost without any problem (image here)

I managed to uninstall it no problem but:

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/portal.php

My default portal is messed up.

^ have you reset the portal settings ...