MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Vote Opened] Vote for the features you want to see on MyBB 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone,

Since there are more than 10 pages of suggestion threads and thousands of suggestions that are very redundant, I decided to make this survey to know more about what the community wants to see on 2.0 edition..

This way, it will be easier for MyBB team and developers to make decisions....

Vote now:
Click here to vote!

Click here to display results

This survey is going to be closed on Januray 15th, 2012, because the development of MyBB 2.0 should start some time around Januray 2012 (I've read that somewhere??)

PS: It's pointless to cheat, this is an open source project so behave yourself!

PS: I know the results page looks crappy, but that's not my fault Big Grin

The login details have been sent to Tim B. and Tomm M, I don't hold the account anymore Smile
Invalid link
(2011-11-02, 04:12 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Invalid link

Fixed, it was a problem on their page Smile
Works now. And voted. Smile
Voted.
The development for 2.0 has already started.

Isn't this what the Ideas site is for?
(2011-11-02, 05:43 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]The development for 2.0 has already started.

Isn't this what the Ideas site is for?

Ideas is a little bit for everything and not only for 2.0 version... So yeah that's an alternative way to say what we Agree or Disagree on Smile
That what this forum is for.

Unless I'm misunderstood :p
(2011-11-02, 07:17 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]That what this forum is for.

Unless I'm misunderstood :p

Well yeah I agree with you all guys, but as I said in the first post

Quote:Since there are more than 10 pages of suggestion threads and thousands of suggestions that are very redundant, I decided to make this survey to know more about what the community wants to see on 2.0 edition..

And I took the most redundant requests and I put them in a survey Smile that's all Wink
Really kinda pointless... if & when we want to create such a poll, we will. It is somewhat annoying when community users try and tell the Staff how to handle user input.
Pages: 1 2