MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Message above thread links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to be able to put a message under the header on pages where links to threads appear. I only want it on some pages and a different message for each page. Hope I've described that okay. Is this possible? I can't find a plugin to do it.
do you want to show a set of rules for forum display pages ? it is available in forum editing settings ...
(2011-11-03, 04:47 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]do you want to show a set of rules for forum display pages ? it is available in forum editing settings ...
I can't find it in Board Settings. Is it somewhere else? To do what I want I would have to be able to have different rules on different forum pages and not on some pages at all.

I want to be able to put a description of some forums on some forum pages but not the same info an all forum pages. I can put a sticky at the top of the pages but I want something that is "open" to view.

admin panel --> forums & posts --> forum management --> click on a forum --> edit forum settings
--> scroll down to see Additional Forum Options --> Forum Rules ...

from the above setting you can add required messages / rules to specific forums

see also [wiki : Forum Rules]
(2011-11-03, 05:06 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel --> forums & posts --> forum management --> click on a forum --> edit forum settings
--> scroll down to see Additional Forum Options --> Forum Rules ...

from the above setting you can add required messages / rules to specific forums

see also [wiki : Forum Rules]
Excellent! - Once again I'm in your debt for very good help and advice - Can I nomnate you for some award Big Grin