MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updated Thurs 24th November 2011 - IMF Forum - Please Review For Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-11-04, 11:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-04, 10:43 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]....when you say there is a plugin which makes the change, can you let me know what you mean a bit more. Do you have the name of the plugin as well please.
I don't know if there's a plugin for it. Smile
Said it as i don't know if you use a plugin or you add it manually.

Quote:I am still undecided as to which theme to use yet, I may possibly pay someone to develop a custom theme, just trying to work out whom would be the best to use, also how much it would normally cost me etc...

You can get good themes for 40-50+. Try contacting Dynaxel and Synthd.

Sure thank you for letting me know buddy.

-Lee

(2011-11-04, 11:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-04, 10:43 AM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]....when you say there is a plugin which makes the change, can you let me know what you mean a bit more. Do you have the name of the plugin as well please.
I don't know if there's a plugin for it. Smile
Said it as i don't know if you use a plugin or you add it manually.

Quote:I am still undecided as to which theme to use yet, I may possibly pay someone to develop a custom theme, just trying to work out whom would be the best to use, also how much it would normally cost me etc...

You can get good themes for 40-50+. Try contacting Dynaxel and Synthd.

I have found a theme do you like it> http://www.internet-marketing-forum.net/index.php

only problem is that I can not get the ficons to show up on the theme, however when it's set to default they are still there which is odd. Seems all of my plugins are no longer working either which sucks. Sad

-Lee
Complete new look has been implemented today with new colors etc...
Pages: 1 2 3