MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updated Thurs 24th November 2011 - IMF Forum - Please Review For Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: internetmarketingforum.png]

I posted this on here before but it was with different themes and colors, I have since implemented the new theme and modifications and colors. I would just like to start off by saying thank you so much to ranjani this member has helped me with my forum issues, plus he has spent lots of time helping me change up the theme.

I am so grateful to this member he really is a great guy, also AJS for helping me out lots of times. And to everyone on this forum really for the help and support.

Anyways on topic I have just finished my new face lift on my Internet Marketing Forum. I must of tried a thousand different themes and colors when I first had the forum developed. The problem was it looked old hat with the same boring colors which is mainly over used etc...

So I decided to go ahead and try out something different and colorful in the form of green, I must admit that I myself personally love the new change, as do my members they seem to love it which is great for me.

I would love to hear some feedback from you guys, I understand that it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, don't be brutal just a yes or no will do to be honest with your feedback . Please bear in mind before this new change I was told to be unique and go with something different and new.

So here is the forum: Internet Marketing Forum
Amazing forum indeed, it has some really nice SEO tips which have come handy to me. The backgroud and the logo jell with the forum very well.
Good work admin!
(2011-11-03, 02:57 PM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing forum indeed, it has some really nice SEO tips which have come handy to me. The backgroud and the logo jell with the forum very well.
Good work admin!

Thank you very much Crystal31, I really appreciate your feedback.

Cheers

-Lee
domain is too long,.. not good domain..
(2011-11-03, 02:57 PM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing forum indeed, it has some really nice SEO tips which have come handy to me. The backgroud and the logo jell with the forum very well.
Good work admin!

(2011-11-03, 03:04 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]domain is too long,.. not good domain..

The domain is perfect it's got fantastic stats, I provide SEO as a service feel free to check out the numbers for the exact keyword term "Internet Marketing Forum": www.internet-marketing-forum.net Daily searches: 145 SEOT: 61 SEO Compo: 808,000

The domain keyword is non generic and gets a fantastic amount of "Exact" daily searches, these numbers are taken from both the Google keyword tool, plus my other SEO keyword tools I use for my clients, sorry to burst your bubble but the domain is awesome.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, I appreciate you posting on here.

Cheers

-Lee
If you want the keyword "Internet Marketing Forum"
You can use it as Board / Forum Title, Description..
But using it as domain, I don't feel being fantastic.
(2011-11-03, 03:10 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the keyword "Internet Marketing Forum"
You can use it as Board / Forum Title, Description..
But using it as domain, I don't feel being fantastic.

I think you misunderstand the point to be honest, having an exact keyword phrase in the domain is great for the over all SEO value, in other words I am already half way there with the rankings etc...

That is why my alexa is boosting up already, hence why I am getting members and guests, Thank you for the feedback anyway but SEO is my game I know what I am doing.

Whats better having a catchy forum name with no SEO value or searches, or having one with a decent amount of searches and low SEO competition.

Cheers

-Lee
Nice Forum, that's my opinion.. Sorry about it..
Good-luck with it.. - https://www.google.com/search?&q=interne...ting+forum
(2011-11-03, 03:15 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Forum, that's my opinion.. Sorry about it..
Good-luck with it..

Not sure what the link is meant to prove as it just shows Internet marketing forums which do not optimize for my main keyword, I think perhaps you need some lessons in SEO feel free to contact me about it. I will be happy to help you out with the basics.

Thank you for being a child and giving my thread a bad rating, you really need to grow up and leave this forum. You just cant take my comment because your wrong and I'm right.

You clearly no nothing about SEO, nor using keywords in the domains, If you can dish it out you should be able to take it back, rating someone's thread just because you are proved wrong is pretty pathetic to be honest.

Cheers

No problem with the domain name because of keyword use and resulting ability to be found in searches as compared to its competitors - 7/10.

Content is king. I'm not an expert in internet marketing. But if you provide a valued service, the site will grow. Yours looks promising - 7/10.

Your primary use of red (and black) presents a strong tone of aggression, these colors are often used to market to younger males. I suggest using different colors that would broaden your appeal to a larger target population. 3/10
Pages: 1 2 3