MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Security Audit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You might do better making a guide on how to check your own forum and selling an ebook about it. Just a small suggestion. Smile
(2011-11-05, 01:24 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]You might do better making a guide on how to check your own forum and selling an ebook about it. Just a small suggestion. Smile

He could do both
The e-book thing would bring more problem than good.

1) He cannot cover plugin security as he won't even know what plugins the buyers would have.
2) People, once reading the ebook will start their own "MyBB security audit" service in other webmaster forums. It would make MyBB look vulnerable (as if its compulsory for security auditing MyBB to prevent attack). Another reason is, they would have improper knowledge as most of them won't even read the ebook carefully. If "their" customer site was attacked, their customer would blame them, and they would in turn blame Paul. Sad
Bump.
who pays 46k to a non professional?

what professional hires out for $5?

that alone makes me leery.

I will note the original post said that comments were closed.

Many of the above members said $5 was a steal for me to do this. I'm the one getting ripped off Toungue
Paul just did this for me. Vouch.
Thanks for the vouch.

Offer still open!

(2011-11-15, 10:28 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Paul H offers a MyBB Security Audit for a bargain $5. If you're unsure what to do, best to get personal assistance.

(2011-11-04, 04:29 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Paul ... does know a craptonne about MyBB. Personally I have my own people, but if i didn't i'd likely take him up on this.
Pages: 1 2