MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get my ads laid out correct have tried <p> &nbsp; </p> but it's not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really don't see the point in using a table for this. If the sidebox is wider, it will work without.

You need to change:
<div class="sidebar" style="float: right; width: 20%;">
(2011-11-04, 08:36 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't see the point in using a table for this. If the sidebox is wider, it will work without.

You need to change:
<div class="sidebar" style="float: right; width: 20%;">

I have implemented the code and it's working fine mate, I take it that it's not going to conflict anything right?

It looks much better now and is not bunched up, thank you AJS and everyone who helped me out.

-Lee
It's not really working, it's just forcing the div to be bigger than it should be:

[attachment=24604]
(2011-11-04, 09:09 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]It's not really working, it's just forcing the div to be bigger than it should be:

Any chance you can take a look at it for me mate, do you still have the login details, I can send them to you if not and keep hold of them as well.

-Lee Smile
I'll take a look. Smile
(2011-11-04, 09:13 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look. Smile

Thanks buddy Smile
Now it looks better, Big Grin
Pages: 1 2