MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I have two problems. Some groups won't show in the Forum Team-page even though I have checked them to show there in Admin CP. Right now, there's only two groups; Admin and Upgraded. But I want to put the Donator group there.

I went to groups in Admin CP to see if I forgot to check the box that the group will show in the Forum Team. But I have already done that, and it still won't show.

Another problem is that people that do not have Upgrade as their display group won't be shown in the Forum Team. They have it as their secondary group, but it's fine for people who does have Upgrade as their display group. How do I fix it?
You'll need to make sure that those users have the display group that you are wishing to have shown in the "Forum Team" area as their main group, not their secondary or as having them only a part of the group.
I have done that. I've set "Upgraded" to primary group. He got some other groups as his Seconday Groups. His display group is however not "Upgraded". It still doesn't work.
Have you checked to make sure that the group "Upgraded" has the "Display on the forum team page?" checkbox checked under the group options? It should show up if you have it as that usrs primary group and that checkbox is checked.
Yes, I am sure. I think I have figured out the problem. I have like 10 upgraded members. 7 has "Upgraded" as their display group, and I can see them in Forum Team. However, 3 of the members doesn't have "Upgraded" as their display group, they have choosen to have something else.

I switched display group to "Upgraded" of one of the 3 members, and guess what? He showed up in the Forum Team.

Now I want to know if you can put members in the Forum Team even though they haven't "Upgraded" as their display group. Is there a plugin or something?