MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: .............
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The theme can definitely use a change. Not only does it not relate to your topic what-so-ever it...looks terrible.
"Comments are closed on this thread."

(2011-11-05, 07:04 AM)Lyd Wrote: [ -> ]

That doesn't really stop me from posting. The point of this forum is to give feedback on others forums while they showcase them. Not classified advertisements.
I'm aware it does not physically stop you from posting. XD

However I was only going by what is stated here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

I like how my forum looks, and it fits the theme I am going for. I'll admit the banner needs help but I'm working on that. Toungue
(2011-11-05, 07:11 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

That doesn't really stop me from posting. The point of this forum is to give feedback on others forums while they showcase them. Not classified advertisements.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

Replying to threads:

You may only reply if the thread author has not said "Comments are closed on this thread." in their post. You may also only reply once to a thread, unless you are replying to a request for clarification that was specifically directed at you.

(2011-11-05, 07:17 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-05, 07:11 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

Replying to threads:

You may only reply if the thread author has not said "Comments are closed on this thread." in their post. You may also only reply once to a thread, unless you are replying to a request for clarification that was specifically directed at you.

I don't understand why I should have to obey that rule. Why can I not give a user constructive criticism? It's freedom of speech. Just because you say "No talking in this room" doesn't stop me from saying "Hello." to Lyd if he walks in the room.
"it...looks terrible." Might not be the most constructive criticism. Toungue Maybe if you said why you thought it was so terrible?
(2011-11-05, 07:22 AM)Lyd Wrote: [ -> ]"it...looks terrible." Might not be the most constructive criticism. Toungue Maybe if you said why you thought it was so terrible?

The colors are very dull and bore my eyes. The background..is...not the best and it doesn't fit your niche what-so-ever.
(2011-11-05, 07:19 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why I should have to obey that rule. Why can I not give a user constructive criticism? It's freedom of speech. Just because you say "No talking in this room" doesn't stop me from saying "Hello." to Lyd if he walks in the room.

Because Tim B. says so. Rules are put in place for a reason. If you've got a problem with that, take it up with him.

Pages: 1 2