MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyway I can stretch my threads titles section out on theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: Below
URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://www.internet-marketing-forum.net/
New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB)?: Latest version.
Test user account (if a posting/UserCP issue) Not needed.
Screenshot or error text, verbatim: Screen shot is in the thread.

I like my new theme and would like to just edit it if possible, I would like to stretch out the threads section and make the ads space on the right smaller.

I would just like to find out if this is possible and have provided a screen shot to show exactly what I mean.

Screenshot:
[Image: screenshotujv.png]

As you can see the ads space on the right is pretty large, I would like to simply make that whole right hand side smaller and stretch out the threads a bit. I feel it will look better that way as well so any help would be fantastic.

On a side note I would like to ask if the links and colors are readable and if you think it needs any changes please. Thank you so much for reading this thread, let me know if you are able to give me some advice.

Cheers

-Lee

forums has width as 69% AND sidebar has 30% ; you can adjust them as you need ...
(2011-11-05, 01:34 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]forums has width as 69% AND sidebar has 30% ; you can adjust them as you need ...

Ah so I am unable to change it then, that's a shame as I think it looks some what squeezed and to bunched up perhaps? can you let me know what you think it would be good to get some feedback, Is the link and text color ok to read and so forth.

Cheers

-Lee
Ah, I didn't consider this before, you'll need to make the sidebar a fixed width and have the forums fluid. I'll take a look at this later and fix it for you if it's still a problem.
(2011-11-05, 02:41 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I didn't consider this before, you'll need to make the sidebar a fixed width and have the forums fluid. I'll take a look at this later and fix it for you if it's still a problem.

That would be awesome AJS thank you very much, the theme was already like this before we tweaked the width of the table anyway so don't worry, I just think it will be better if the width of the titles for the posts/threads will be longer you see. That way it's easier to read for the members etc.... Smile