MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I must be a moron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swear, until I tried to create this forum I thought I was pretty smart, but at each little individual step I find myself not having ANY CLUE what to do next.

I was able to create a database in cpanel at my host hawhost, but could figure out how to install MyBB even though there's a tutorial here - nothing looked like the tutorial here. So I asked for help through support at HH and amazingly within 10 minutes I had a reply and Scott no problem I'll install it for you! Well he did, and sent my un & pw etc.

But here I am again, there's nothing anywhere that I can find that shows me what to do next. I've read topics here, watched YT videos etc. but nothing I can find tells me what step to take next. How do I get the site where I can see it? I guess I have to publish it to start "working on it" and what does that entail?

I'm sorry to be such a PITA but dayum I had no idea what I was in for. I'm not going to be defeated by this no matter if it takes me 6 months but I sure hope someone can get me lined out in the right direction before that time. Thanks.
Holy cow! Never mind the site is up. Maybe I can figure out something now. Sorry for the rant, but I'm sure I'll be back sooner rather than later. Wink
well, you can steadily learn myBB system now AND
may be you can master it in a few months to suggest required solutions to others here Smile