MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Heartless [WIP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've been wanting to do this for a while, just been swamped with Wiki work. Anyways, it's obviously a dark theme, using red to balance it out a bit. The breadcrumb will have navigation: fixed; to follow you, which is the only reason it's at the top. The "Threads" and "Posts" are definitely going to be changed, I just threw them in there for filler.

Hm.. uploader isn't working.

[Image: EMAiP.png]
Me gusta. 8{|}
looks good so far man keep it up
Why the Opera logo?
I don't know how Opera has claimed the letter O as theirs, but it's definitely not even related. xD On and Off both start with O, so it's just a colored one for On, and a non-colored one for off.
I was thinking maybe a broken heart graphic or something for the read/unread buttons instead of the O Smile would look better i think
True, just don't know how well it would fit into people's sites when they use it. xD But sure, I'll work up some sort of heart graphic for them, if nothing else as just an alternative.
I'm always here to help detect bugs and errors. Toungue I can beta test for you Toungue
Thanks, once I get to coding I might contact you for some help.

Anyways, updated the first post with a new pic, icon set is fugue.
Nice theme, but a bit too dark, try coming upper from some 000000, try 222222 or something like that.
Pages: 1 2