MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SMF 2.0.1 to Mybb 1.6.4 {Sql Error on Coverting PMS}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-12-26, 02:23 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you look in your MyBB database for the debuglogs table and tell us what it says for the row named $insert_array. Thanks Smile

That is a huge number of posts if I search for '$insert_array' - I don't see a single row. The following helps perhaps?

Private Messages
645 private messages are importing right now. There are 0 private messages left to import and 0 pages left.

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 4
Query:
SELECT * FROM f_personal_messages p LEFT JOIN f_pm_recipients r ON(p.id_pm=r.id_pm) LIMIT , 1000

A similar issue for Forum Permissions
Forum Permissions
457 forum permissions are importing right now. There are 0 forum permissions left to import and 0 pages left.

MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1000' at line 5
Query:
SELECT id_group, GROUP_CONCAT(permission) as permissions FROM f_board_permissions WHERE id_group != '-1' GROUP BY id_group LIMIT , 1000

In addition, the blank page for no data occurs for some of the modules too and the original error as in OP occurred before too - SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'import_pmid' in 'field list'

Sorry, that is a lot in a post - may be a candidate for a separate thread! Smile Thanks!

Thanks.
Ok. I need the very last row that includes the $insert_array
(2011-12-28, 06:27 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I need the very last row that includes the $insert_array

Here it is; I have edited to remove identifiable information from my board.

"14063","8","File: /merge/boards/smf2/privatemessages.php Line: 144 Function: Log->datatrace ->
File: /merge/boards/smf2/privatemessages.php Line: 78 Function: SMF2_Converter_Module_Privatemessages->insert_extra_pms ->
File: /merge/resources/modules/privatemessages.php Line: 48 Function: SMF2_Converter_Module_Privatemessages->convert_data ->
File: /merge/boards/smf2/privatemessages.php Line: 38 Function: Converter_Module_Privatemessages->insert ->
File: /merge/index.php Line: 1072 Function: SMF2_Converter_Module_Privatemessages->import ->
$insert_array: array (
  'import_pmid' => '29',
  'uid' => '240',
  'toid' => '241',
  'fromid' => '2',
  'recipients' => 'a:6:{i:0;s:3:\\\"248\\\";i:1;s:3:\\\"249\\\";i:2;s:3:\\\"250\\\";i:3;s:3:\\\"251\\\";i:4;s:3:\\\"252\\\";i:5;s:3:\\\"253\\\";}',
  'folder' => '1',
  'subject' => 'Text edited',
  'icon' => '',
  'message' => 'Welcome to [url=http://example.com/forum]http://example.com/forum[/url]!\\n\\nPlease take a moment to go through the forum guidelines and have a good time collaborating!',
  'dateline' => '1287903544',
  'deletetime' => '0',
  'status' => '1',
  'statustime' => '0',
  'includesig' => '0',
  'smilieoff' => '',
  'receipt' => '2',
  'readtime' => '1324899584',
  'pmid' => '',
)","1324899584"
Ok, I edited your post for easier reading. It quite clearly shows that import_pmid is still present after it is supposed to be unset. This is very irritating. unset() should remove the element from the array.

Edit: [Issue #1850]
I am getting the same error as the OP. I noticed a tech chappy (Dylan) files a bug report over 18 months ago, but it seems this has not been solved.

FYI, I notice after a search someone else had this problem a year ago : http://community.mybb.com/thread-116507.html

It might not be a major deal for our small gaming community, butI thought I'd bring it to the community's attention incase others decide not to bother with myBB because they have problems using the merge system.

Also for me, the 'forum permissions' module seems to get stuck and does not count down the pages as other modules.
(2013-08-09, 09:56 AM)Orbius Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting the same error as the OP. I noticed a tech chappy (Dylan) files a bug report over 18 months ago, but it seems this has not been solved.

FYI, I notice after a search someone else had this problem a year ago : http://community.mybb.com/thread-116507.html

It might not be a major deal for our small gaming community, butI thought I'd bring it to the community's attention incase others decide not to bother with myBB because they have problems using the merge system.

Also for me, the 'forum permissions' module seems to get stuck and does not count down the pages as other modules.

I decided to try again. Same thing still happens. Very annoying.
I'm getting exactly the same two problems that have mentioned in this topic (PM's won't copy over, Forums Permissions gets stuck etc), these issues have been raised since 2011, PM issue was even logged under (http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1850), why have they not been resolved yet?

Surely helping people move off of SMF to MyBB is in the best interests of MyBB?
I am giving it a shot.

Downloading SMF.

EDIT:

Well,

Works for me.
Just converted PMs and got:

Successfully imported private messages.

I am using MyBB 1.6.8
Thanks for the quick reply.

I am using the latest SMF and latest MyBB, converting a 4 year old forum with 200k users, 50k pms.

For the most part, the convert went smooth (compared to other forums converters).

Everything converted fine with the exception of forum permissions (page loads in a continuous loop) and user pms (both issues mentioned previously in this topic).

Whilst attempting to start the convert of the pms, i get the same error as original poster of this topic:

MyBB SQL Error

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'import_pmid' in 'field list'

Any help and assistance on completing this migration would be greatly appreciated!
Hey. I tried something with the privatemessage module.

Replace your current resources/modules/privatemessages.php with this one:

[attachment=31472]
Pages: 1 2 3