MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paradise-rp, gaming oriented forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

I need some feedbacks over my forum, so here I am Wink.

Here's what the forum is about :
I am currently admin on a game project of GTA San Andreas MultiPlayer serveur, and this sort of project need to be sustained by a forum. Since it's supposed to be Roleplay, a good part of the game is on the server.

Here's the link to the forum : http://www.paradise-rp.fr

Here's what I need you to look at and give me feedbacks :
- The main theme (choice of template, main pic and background);
- Choice of added features (plugins) and eventually suggestion of new ones
- anything else.

I would really appreciate any sort of comment, good or bad, because he, you need bad comments to progress right ? Wink.

So thanks in advance Wink.

ps : oh, I've forgot to tell you : I'm french. So forgive my spelling or grammar mistakes, and don't be surprised if you don't understand sh*t on my forum ^^.

Good night.
Header is very good. 9/10

Scrolling part below it is a big distracting and detracting loser. A slide show format would be MUCH better. 2/10

The section below the scrolling would be better side by side instead of arranged vertically as it is now. 4/10

I find your use of black, white and gray colors for your forum to be quite boring and a turn off. Does not even go with the theme of your site "Paradise" and "Role Playing". This is fantasy stuff, and you should want your site to reflect and project that theme. So color it up. 2/10

Other than that, your site looks promising. 7/10

Many thanks for your feedback !
When you say "the section below the scrolling, you're naming the bar with the webradio and server IP's ? You're saying that it would be better if the webradio was on the left, and the text on the right ? Or do I misunderstand you ?

Anyway, thanks again, I'll listen to it and make some changes. Wink
You're welcome. Right, and I would want the graphic on the left with the text on the right as you guessed.

(2011-11-06, 02:18 AM)Flow Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for your feedback !
When you say "the section below the scrolling, you're naming the bar with the webradio and server IP's ? You're saying that it would be better if the webradio was on the left, and the text on the right ? Or do I misunderstand you ?

Anyway, thanks again, I'll listen to it and make some changes. Wink