MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Favicon on a board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you add Favicon on a board?

I was thinking there was a plugin but maybe I was thinking of a different software..

Does anyone have a link to download the plugin or tutorial on how to do it?
Don't need a plugin. Just upload favicon.ico
how do I get them to show up next to each section?
If you choose to ignore the plugin then you can add you favicon file to the root of your host.
Well I'm trying the plugin but it seems it's not working. I added the files and got it activated but now I can't figure out how to change the picture because there's not even a spot for the ficon on my index.
That plugin should do fine or uploading it into your root directory.
What do you mean that there is no room for a favicon on your index page? Favions are the little icons that showup in the broswer's tab window if the given website has a favicon, it has nothing to do with your index page.
Okay buddy, Board favicons are known as Ficons.
There is a plugin for that by Jesse Labrocca called Ficons.
You can download it here : http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2676.html
You need membership to download it though. It works great Smile PM me if you need further help.
Hope this helps!
Cheers
(2011-11-06, 06:52 AM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay buddy, Board favicons are known as Ficons.

Ficons = Forum icons

Nothing to do with favicons.
(2011-11-06, 06:53 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-06, 06:52 AM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay buddy, Board favicons are known as Ficons.

Ficons = Forum icons

Nothing to do with favicons.

thats what he wants. He wants to add icons next to forums and I hink he is confused on what to call them. Thats what I could find out from his question.
Pages: 1 2