MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot access admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read the sticky above and checked my cookie and it is correct. I tried the cookie generator anyway but the link is dead.

I can log in to my admin account, and I have access to my user cp & the mods cp, but when I try to go into the admin cp here is the error I get:

Warning: require_once(/home/woodbart/public_html/admin/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/woodbart/public_html/admin/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/woodbart/public_html/admin/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/woodbart/public_html/admin/global.php on line 19

My url is woodbarter.com

I reset the pw a couple times but still makes no diff. Any ideas?
P.S. I had access to admin cp up until about 30 minutes ago.
it appears that board settings are incorrect ...
may be you need someone experienced to check it in person with required temporary privileges ...
Yes I need more than that actually. Will pm you.
Delete ./admin/global.php, that file shouldn't be there.
(2011-11-06, 08:24 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Delete ./admin/global.php, that file shouldn't be there.

I deleted the entire db. I tried to do a overwrite last night and filezilla just kept giving more file failed uploads so I decided to start from scratch. I haven't had time to work on it but will take another stab tonight. Thanks for the suggestion, I'm sure I'll be knocking on the door again tonight or tomorrow. Blush

The database is totally unrelated to the files, you didn't need to delete that or start again. This was just a case of having a file uploaded to the wrong folder.