MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: right mouseclick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear members it posible to enable disable the richtmouseclick for special groups. Example new member not allow richt mouseclick.....senior member allow richt mouseclick.

Thanks for te support
Oke thkx but can I use this plugin for special groups what i mean is same website different setting for the right mouse clic.
It'd require edit then or a new plugin from scratch. I'll make one if I find time.
(2011-11-06, 06:08 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]It'd require edit then or a new plugin from scratch. I'll make one if I find time.

Wonderful i`m looking forward to this, thank you

It's easy to override the right-click thing on any website that has it. But I guess the average end user won't figure that out if it's not a tech-related forum.
Disabling javascript can bypass it, lol.
People are still doing this? It's silly IMHO - "View Source" is available from the menu in most browsers anyway, even in the Internet Exploder. As Fluid Mantis said, it's only protection against the most uneducated of users.
If your goal is to protect JavaScript source: forget it; you can however make it harder to steal choice morsels by running it through a compressor/minifier/obfuscator - a quick google search brought up this online compressor & obfuscator.
If you wish to make images worthless for grabbing I'd suggest using a watermark, which imagemagick can do for you nicely.
HTH
That was is not wat i ask allabove i know.