MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff autocode plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there o/

Well, I may have missed it, because it really must exist somewhere, but I wasnt able to find one which would be exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm in desperate need of a plugin who could automaticaly apply code over every message posted by all specified group members.
i.e : When a staff member posts a new message (thread, post, anything), it would automaticaly add a background color or a border to this message. Just, you know, to enhance the message visibility, so the user can find it at first glance, and know that it's a staff approved post.

If you've understand what I'm looking for, and know anything that could help me about that, I would be very pleased if you let me know Wink

Sincerely yours,
Flow.
MySupport does all of that and more Wink
Whoa, thanks !
But I feel a little ashamed to install all of this amazing plugin just to use the highlight staff responses thing ^^'.
I'll try it out anyway, so many thanks again Wink.
(2011-11-06, 08:54 PM)Flow Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, thanks !
But I feel a little ashamed to install all of this amazing plugin just to use the highlight staff responses thing ^^'.
I'll try it out anyway, so many thanks again Wink.

Well... use it for more then! Toungue
If you want something more simple:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/group-post-css

Or you can modify the postbit tehmplate to use different classes for different groups, i think there was a tutorial about it.
I'll try it and tell you if it works Wink. Thx for the reply Wink.

edit : it looked nice, but I'm not able to make it work... To edit groups CSS, after I've activated the plugin, I must edit groups, and go in the "misc" tab, and there I'll have an option to edit the CSS right ? Because I don't find this option when I look into it :$