MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Analytics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've got the following plugin installed: http://mods.mybb.com/reviews/google-analytics

Recently I uninstalled it when I updated MyBB and since re-installing it I've gone from around 20k views a day to 17-18k on Analytics, this is an unusual and I have a feeling it's no longer tracking my mobile views as they're usually around 3k a day (according to AdSense).

Can someone tell me if there's a bit of code held in a template (I checked footer, doesn't seem to be there), and if so tell me what one so I can check if the piece of code is in the mobile template.

The plugin codes usually look like {$thankyoulike}, but obviously names whatever for the Analytics plugin.

Thanks in advance Smile
its better if you use cloudflare and insert there analytics, make your forum faster and safer.
Never used this, but You may want to check the header and headerinclude templates too.

You can also copy the Google Analytics code you have and paste it in your theme's hearderincludes, it'll track all views that way too.
Hmm, but isn't Analytics code entered before the </body> tag? Or will it definitely work in the headerinclude?

Thanks
(2011-11-07, 11:21 PM)HARTJA1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, but isn't Analytics code entered before the </body> tag? Or will it definitely work in the headerinclude?

Thanks

It works perfectly in the headerinclude, the analytics code is placed before the </head> tag now, I put it there in my forums and it works without any problems. I usually place it right before the {$newpmmsg} line.
It worked, thanks very much Smile