MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colour Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, on my site there is a slight problem with the css side of it. There is a whole bunch of un-needed purple around the from. I'm guessing this is from one little miss code. Can anyone give me help, If ACP is needed please PM me. This happens in the index page, profile cpanel, index footer and even the catergorys. It should be all grey where all the purple is. I'm sure I did not edit the whole css page.

Thank you, but this has been solved Smile
Go to your theme's global css file, advanced view, and you need to find something called

.thead

Change the colour in there.
It is not only .thead, its all over the forum. It is not the .thead, its fine, its the one in the category, Purple, Grey, Purple, grey. Also, even in the statics. and footer.
Well it is a start. Google is your friend too for finding what is where, it can all be changed from your global.css.

On second look at your site, it is pretty much a complete rip of HackForums.
You can change this in your default theme's global.css and edit this in advanced mode. Look for the conflicting hex color codes and change them the way you'd like.

Also double check to make sure there's no CSS code errors.
(2011-11-07, 03:11 AM)Xstrike Wrote: [ -> ]You can change this in your default theme's global.css and edit this in advanced mode. Look for the conflicting hex color codes and change them the way you'd like.

Also double check to make sure there's no CSS code errors.
It has to be an error because the colour is #4C0B5F and that is only used for borders. How can I find the error in Global.CSS though?

CSS Vaildator
You'll need to look over the CSS carefully and see if there's an error somewhere. If you haven't done a lot of CSS editing with your theme already, you can revert it back to it's original default colors and then make the color changes again.
CSS Vaildator- I have posted my CSS there is it came up with 4 errors but them errors are not errors I guess.
your global.css does not consist of .trow1 {background : required color;}
hence .tborder background color is visible everywhere for trow1 ...

Edit :
you can add .trow1 {background : #2E2E2E;} in global.css to fix it ...
The problem was that .trow1 was .ow1. Changed it back to .trow1 and its working now. Ranjani, you have been a great help and enjoy your rep+!