MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Adsense fix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I downloaded the my-advertisements the other day and I put my adsense code in the header when I set it up. I also added it into the adsense area under the plugin. For some reason, it stayed blank for days. I then reset the code in my-advertisements and now the box that was blank on the forum is missing. So, i deleted it and made a new one, cnp the direct code from google, did not change it in any way, still blank. Is the adsense plugin conflicting with the my-advertisements our do they work together. I was doing so much at once, I lost track on what I moddified. Any help or suggestions would be great! And sorry, my computer does not take screen shots for some reason, it will not even bring up a print screen.
Thanks for your time,
Steve
Google Adsense takes a few hours to generate your advertisements.
For now, just eliminate the plugin and put the ad code direct into your template.
Once you see the ads, move the code into your plugin and apply any edits you wish.
I have to look how to do that, I had the code for days now, it just was always blank, so i tried to check everything and redo it, now the sponsored header is gone. I will look into how to manually do it, I am such a noob.
Thanks for your response and if anyone has anymore input, I appreciate all help, hopefully I will be able to help in the future.
Thanks
Steve