MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free [Ebook] How To Get Unlimited High Authority Education And Government Backlinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I take it giving away an ebook does not break any rules on this forum, would like to think not as it's a direct download and is free.

I have written an ebook which teaches you how to locate Edu and Gov back links, I want to give something back to the forum, I have had a lot of help from AJS and other kind members. So I thought you all would like to check this out as it always helps to implement back link building.

Feel free to give it away else where, you may not change or edit any details however from the ebook itself.

Download: Here
thhankks for the ebook.
Helpful.Smile
(2011-11-07, 05:15 PM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]thhankks for the ebook.
Helpful.Smile

No problem I actually wrote this some time ago, I have shared the content on forums and such already, however I thought some of you would appreciate the information on here.
btw +1 rep Big Grin
Original (="here") link is dead. Other works fine.

Who says that good book must have more than one page? Thanks.
(2011-11-29, 12:53 PM)Puyol Wrote: [ -> ]Who says good book must have more than one page? Thanks.

Sorry your not making sense?
Tried to fix. Sense is sometimes hidden, and I try not to overuse smiles.
(2011-11-29, 12:57 PM)Puyol Wrote: [ -> ]Tried to fix. Sense is sometimes hidden, and I try not to overuse smiles.

The link is working fine in the original post?
Works now, it was different Mediafire link when I clicked, I suppose.