MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Page Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've got two problems I'd like to outline and see if we can't find a solution.

The first is an issue that my pages have with the quick-login at the top of the page. If you're logged out, or unregistered, and you try to use the form at the top of the page, upon clicking "login" the whole form shifts and falls behind the navigation bar. This is easily tested by visiting my site: www.planetarysanctum.com and attempting a login using that form. Additionally, next to that form, instead of saying "Remember Me" next to the checkbox it says "undefined." I'd like to fix both of these things.

My second problem is that when using this Shoutbox plugin, it will work fine for the most part, but if someone types an extra long message it will explode the width of the entire page instead of causing a linebreak within the shoutbox itself.

I would include a screenshot, but in order to fix it I had to disable the plugin and forgot to take a picture of it. Hopefully we can figure this out without a picture, but I'm going to add it again and capture it when it happens to provide a picture if need be.

Thanks for any help in advance!

EDIT: You can download a shot of the Shoutbox and the Login Form

I found that the login works on the portal, but not the forum index.
Anyone got any ideas?
You're trying to use theme that's designed for 1.4 on a 1.6 installation - you'll need to revert your templates to original or update them manually. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates to find all the updated templates.
I've been trying that and it doesn't seem to have an effect.
Reverting these have actually negatively effected my board. The User CP is seriously messed up and the login form is now missing images and still drops behind the navigation menu like before. I tried to update the templates again by re-upgrading 1.6.4, but that didn't help.