MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Merge crashed my styles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I used myBB Merger to convert vBulletin 3.8 to myBB 1.6. Everything worked fine after 2 corrections (attachments to attachment and permissions to permission). In the database everything seems fine. It seems that he importet all data excluded the passwords (no wonder).
But visiting my forum made me a a little bit shocked. It just consist out of wrong chars. A typical encoding-error.
How can I fix it?

//Edit: I got the Error.
The settings crashed the forum. So I just ignored them and everything works fine. Smile
(2011-11-07, 08:14 PM)iret Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I used myBB Merger to convert vBulletin 3.8 to myBB 1.6. Everything worked fine after 2 corrections (attachments to attachment and permissions to permission). In the database everything seems fine. It seems that he importet all data excluded the passwords (no wonder).
But visiting my forum made me a a little bit shocked. It just consist out of wrong chars. A typical encoding-error.
How can I fix it?

//Edit: I got the Error.
The settings crashed the forum. So I just ignored them and everything works fine. Smile

You aren't making any sense. Please clarify. And encoding error has nothing to do with styles.