MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [URGENT] Where are .js files included from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an urgent problem, I need it resolved ASAP!

On my friends forum, most of the Javascript things won't work. I viewed the source with Firebug, and I see there's a formatting problem in the url. It looks like;

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mysite.com../jscripts/general.js">

What file/template would I edit to fix this? Thanks!
It would usually be headerinclude in the Ungrouped templates section.
But I could be wrong.
(2011-11-08, 02:34 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]It would usually be headerinclude in the Ungrouped templates section.
But I could be wrong.

Ah, I was looking for headerinclude but I forgot to look in Ungrouped. Will look now, thanks so much!
It is. I'm going to guess your tag looks like this. Replace it with what I provided.

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}../jscripts/general.js?ver=1603"></script>

Replace With:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1603"></script>
Hm that didn't help... the problem is in the ACP when I try to add a new forum I can't move the permission bars back and forth. That's where the error is :/ And in the template it looks fine. I even tried replacing the {$mybb->settings['bburl']} with the actual site URL, didn't affect it at all. I'm guessing this template is for the main site only, not the ACP :/
This issue affects me also, but after creating the forum if you go back to edit the forum, the bars should start working again.

For some reason they just lock up when your trying to apply permissions while creating the forum.
(2011-11-08, 02:48 AM)Pixovee Wrote: [ -> ]Hm that didn't help... the problem is in the ACP when I try to add a new forum I can't move the permission bars back and forth. That's where the error is :/ And in the template it looks fine. I even tried replacing the {$mybb->settings['bburl']} with the actual site URL, didn't affect it at all. I'm guessing this template is for the main site only, not the ACP :/

Would you mind attaching your ./inc/settings.php here or if you feel more comfortable private messaging it to me that's fine and I will take a look for you. You might just have one or two settings misconfigured.
Bleepy, I'll try that. I'm hoping to get a better fix though Smile Jason, PMed Smile