MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ForumAdvertise - Promotion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: ForumAdvertise
Forum Link: http://ForumAdvertise.com
Forum Information:
[Image: ad.png]

About ForumAdvertise:
ForumAdvertise is a new Promotional forum. We use to be calle rozzex and WizPromo. When I bought the forum a year ago some life things took place and I had to post-pone the opening for quite some time then I forgot about it. I was going to sell it but I decided to keep it and develop it.

Services We Provide:
We Provide free and Paid advertisements.

Free
Forum Showcase
Banner Board
Link System
Website Reviews

Paid
Head Ads [4 positions available]
cost $5 a month

Why Join ForumAdvertise?
FOrumAdvertise was built to be one of the best advertisement forum on the internet. We are starting late but offering services that compete with our competitors. We will be adding services and forum as we grow. We also are bring users in from google, other forums, twitter and other social networks to get you members and gain traffic to your forum.
Join Today and start using our services

http://ForumAdvertise.com
Theme looks ok and good amount of forums, the logo not so much but anyway why is the Apple software update logo in yours? You have some nice content coming in if you just starting. Good luck.
(2011-11-08, 03:07 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks ok and good amount of forums, the logo not so much but anyway why is the Apple software update logo in yours? You have some nice content coming in if you just starting. Good luck.

Is that what it is. Oh lord, I got it on google by putting icon png. I will have to change that.
(2011-11-08, 03:09 AM)Detrition Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-08, 03:07 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Theme looks ok and good amount of forums, the logo not so much but anyway why is the Apple software update logo in yours? You have some nice content coming in if you just starting. Good luck.

Is that what it is. Oh lord, I got it on google by putting icon png. I will have to change that.

[Image: by%20default%202011-11-07%20at%2010.10.13%20PM.png] Yep Toungue, try just making some nice styled white text.
took it off and will work on a logo
Can you provide a little information about the statistics of your forum? How many members? and How many visitors daily?
Why are all the texts in the forum underlined?
Not bad, but I found something incredibly annoying. There's no register/login links on your forums, only way i got to them was the Portal. Maybe I'm blind but searched for it and couldn't find it..
Your probably blind. It's everywhere. You know that fixed footer that's always at the bottom? Yeah? Well there's a link there.
Ah, didn't even notice that. Ha.

Edit: Tried to join, never got registration e-mail. Might just be taking a while?