MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CAPTCHA in alternate page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Community,

I recently installed the plugin Geek coded for mybb, the Security question for registration. I am pleased to announce that this plugin is exactly what I've been looking for, and it is working perfectly.

For my forum I have a separate login/registration page. Basically I put a code in the Guest header template to redirect guests to a page I made in HTML. In this page, users can register/log in. For the registration for this alternate page, i'd like to use his plugin, but i'm not exactly sure on how to implement this.

For example;

I have a 5 textboxes and a submit button (Username, password + confirm pass, email address + confirm email). I want to add a textbox for his plugin, where it will check the question upon clicking the submit button. Also, i'm only using one question, so there is no need to capture the question from the forum and display it or however you do that.

Just basically adding a textbox to my custom registration page that checks to make sure whatever is in that textbox is the correct answer.

How would I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks everyone.
Sigma109.
Why is no one helping me on this forum?