MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: normal users can edit post after specific time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title says
i want to edit a time for normal registered users so they can edit a thread or post after specific time after posting it
thanks
I know you have the option of: Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> *Usergroup* -> Forums and Posts -> Editing/Deleting Options -> Can delete own posts

I am not sure that you can edit the times which allow a user to do this, perhaps you will need to suggest some type of new plugin in the suggestions section.
I know the deleting post and thread option but there should be a editing or plugin so normal users can edit post after Specific time
(2011-11-08, 08:12 AM)clanporeotics Wrote: [ -> ]I know the deleting post and thread option but there should be a editing or plugin so normal users can edit post after Specific time

As mentioned you could suggest it here I am sure someone will be able to develop something like that, I guess it comes down to how many other people will be in need for such a plugin.

Create a thread and explain the reason you need it, be kind with your words, put some thought into how it can help others also. Perhaps, someone will take you up on it and develop it for you. Good luck.
My idea of this system is quite Good ^.^
Mybb Should Add this system in 1.6.5 Default Options
Groups should have a New option To edit post or thread after Specific time
If the value is 0 mean Anytime edit
It won't be in 1.6.5, it's literally days away from release. Possibly in 1.6.6 or 1.6.7 if there is enough demand.
yeah waiting for that Option