MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Suport Plugin/Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Ola galera sou brasileiro, sei que tem o forum mybb brasil so que aqui esta off a mais de 1 mes e preciso de 2 ajudas não sei se aqui e a area correta pois me acustumei com o mybb brasil.

Bem primeiro eu queria um plugin ( que ja existe ) e um que quando a pessoa se registra ja ganha um avatar padrão que eu escolhi so que ai ele pode mudar depois..

Ea segunda coisa eu preciso saber se tem como eu modificar os Sub-forum que mostra a baixo da postagem se posso deixar ele organizado 1 em baixo do outro porque oque eu tenho aqui ele esta 1 a trais do outro.

a terceia e ultima queria saber se e possivel quando a pessoa clica pra colocar 1 imagem no forum ele tem a opção de escolher hospedar a imagem na hospedagem do forum ou ja usar o link existente.

se for possivel ajudar.. não li a regra porque não sou bom em Ingles:
Ex: Imagem:

[Image: exforum.png]
=================================================================

INGLES:

Hello guys I am Brazilian, I know that Brazil has the MyBB forum so here it is off more than 1 month and I need 2 know if aid is not here and the area right as I get used to the MyBB Brazil.

Well first I wanted a plugin (which already exists) and that when a person registers already won a default avatar that I chose so that he can change there then ..

And the second thing I need to know if you like me to modify the sub-forum that shows the bottom of the post if I let him down in an organized together because what i have here he is to betray one another.

the last Tuesday and wanted to know if is possible when the person clicks to put a picture on the forum he has the option to choose to host the image on the hosting of the forum or use the already existing link.

help if possible .. I have not read the rule because I am not good at English:

By: Google tradutor
for default avatar , you can use Default Avatar plugin
AND please follow the suggestions posted by Fluid Mantis at it's reviews