MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tell me what you think I should do to improve my forum theme :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-08, 06:48 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the "Powered by MyBB" statement at the bottom of your Home page.

I agree it would be better at the bottom, I will try and work out how to move it there, thank you for the feedback it all helps etc... Smile
Header from wordpress arras theme...
looks ok. 6/10 if i have to rate.
(2011-11-09, 11:25 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Header from wordpress arras theme...

What are you talking about my friend Steve developed the header for me?, I just checked out the one you mentioned here it looks nothing like my header. Please quit trolling the forum with worthless accusations.
(2011-11-10, 05:18 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]looks ok. 6/10 if i have to rate.

Cool thank you for the feedback, anything you think would need changing.
To be honest, i think you can use better and more beautiful themes than your current theme. Its not attractive for users in my opinion. There are much more beautiful MyBB themes and you can test them too.
(2011-11-10, 10:14 PM)voctan Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, i think you can use better and more beautiful themes than your current theme. Its not attractive for users in my opinion. There are much more beautiful MyBB themes and you can test them too.

Please can you point these better beautiful themes you mentioned out to me then? I am pretty sure I must of tried out all of the free ones. I would love to see the ones you have in mind please.
Yes. I don't like that blue color on your website. I suggest you to change it to another color or to another blue color.
(2011-11-11, 07:43 AM)voctan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I don't like that blue color on your website. I suggest you to change it to another color or to another blue color.

I have to agree with you on that one, I was thinking of changing the blue yesterday. So what about having it the same darker blue as on this forum perhaps. Are you talking about the whole background, or just the edges on the theme etc....
Firstly its good that you change the edges and then we can decide on other parts. Using strong colors is usually better than light ones however it depends on theme but its my idea.
Yaldaram is going to help me out and edit the colors, I will give it a darker blue because it should look better I think, it will have the same the same as this forum has.
Pages: 1 2