MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i add banner/logo to the top left corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i need to know how to add a logo or banner to my forum! i made a logo/banner but im new to this forum creating stuff and don't really know how to add a logo! Sad any help? ill rep! would be greatful! thanks
ACP>Templates & Themes>*Your Theme*>Logo
(2011-11-09, 04:14 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP>Templates & Themes>*Your Theme*>Logo

There is no logo... Sad i looked and looked but there aint one.
ACP > Themes & Styles > Themes > Your Theme > in the window, scroll a bit down and you'd see a logo field, specify image URL there.
Do i put the image on like photobucket? or somthing im not very good with computers.... Sad
You can keep whatever image URL you wish. Smile
Okay i put the image i made on photoshop, got the url put it in the Board Logo Thing... still didnt change one bit! Sad what did i do Wrong
What is your board URL?
(2011-11-09, 09:55 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You can keep whatever image URL you wish. Smile

ANY reason why my forums logo didnt change to the one i how now? Sad i put it on photobucket.com, got the URL, put it in Board logo or whatever! in my theme i have im not very smart i think i might of did somthing wrong, i watched a video on youtube, it showed i upload it on filezilla in the upload folder, and stuff but im not sure even how to do that!! i uploaded my host with filezilla...... just cant figure out how to get the right url for that! Sad if thats the way your trying to explain it to me.... im sorry if im asking really dumb things.... but im stuck..
(2011-11-10, 04:28 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]What is your board URL?

i just put in the url from photoshop Confused is that what i got wrong?
what url do i put in? like from what, i though url was like a website link... thats what i got told from a youtube person atleast from a video....
(2011-11-10, 04:31 AM)alexis_larson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-09, 09:55 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]You can keep whatever image URL you wish. Smile

ANY reason why my forums logo didnt change to the one i how now? Sad i put it on photobucket.com, got the URL, put it in Board logo or whatever! in my theme i have im not very smart i think i might of did somthing wrong, i watched a video on youtube, it showed i upload it on filezilla in the upload folder, and stuff but im not sure even how to do that!! i uploaded my host with filezilla...... just cant figure out how to get the right url for that! Sad if thats the way your trying to explain it to me.... im sorry if im asking really dumb things.... but im stuck..
(2011-11-10, 04:28 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]What is your board URL?

i just put in the url from photoshop Confused is that what i got wrong?
what url do i put in? like from what, i though url was like a website link... thats what i got told from a youtube person atleast from a video....

I am asking for your board URL. The link to your current actual website. I am not asking what you put in your logo.
Pages: 1 2