MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Unread Post Markers Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT: After posting this, it seems to have fixed itself... Though out of interest, does anyone know what might have caused it?

After recently moving hosts, the markers which indicate unread posts on my forum at gamingpool.co.uk/forums no longer change back to the 'No New Posts' state after all new posts have been read in a given forum. The 'Mark All Forums As Read' button does not work either.

Navigating away from the forum and returning will cause the markers to go to what they're supposed to show, but after going to another page on the forum and then back to the index page, the markers once more mark all the forums that have had new posts in them since the move.

I don't know whether I imported the SQL tables incorrectly or something like that, but this problem only appeared after the host change.
Most likely the required javascript file was not uploaded or you were using an invalid cached version.