MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FaceBook-v1 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello

How to Changes Language facebook-v1 themes

http://forum.shubhinetwork.com/

Please give me step
Thanks
wow good job.
How to change the language?
More beautiful work .goog luck .my friend Smile
nice one!
Good Job, Thanks a lot for this beautiful theme.
nice theme !
Nice theme!!! Well, I had to deactivate it for the simple reason that it is not showing most options in english. Can somebody help?

Figured out and changed language to English.. without help with more efforts.. Sad
Thank you for your nice comments.
Version v2 is coming soon ..
Great theme but the language should be configurable to english. Unless you provide the english interface for buttons and options most people will install but would change their mind soon, so generally no users using the theme at last
(2012-10-26, 02:09 PM)Mr. Nx Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme but the language should be configurable to english. Unless you provide the english interface for buttons and options most people will install but would change their mind soon, so generally no users using the theme at last

Mr. Nx - I have tranlated the language manually. Its easy, you can do that too.. You can check the meaning of every word in google translater and replace it with the original language to display it in English.

I am using it and so far i am satisfied..
Pages: 1 2 3 4