MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FaceBook-v1 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-10-26, 03:31 PM)saurabh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-26, 02:09 PM)Mr. Nx Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme but the language should be configurable to english. Unless you provide the english interface for buttons and options most people will install but would change their mind soon, so generally no users using the theme at last

Mr. Nx - I have tranlated the language manually. Its easy, you can do that too.. You can check the meaning of every word in google translater and replace it with the original language to display it in English.

I am using it and so far i am satisfied..

Thanks for the tip Saurabh. I like the theme but coz of the language i didn't used it. But i definitely am going to give your tip a try!
hi
i wana to use ur facebook theme, i found the rtl language (persian) version of it, but it's dont have a good show in explorer browser :

[Image: y212_Untitled.png]

in footer items not be rtl and left and right down corner is unformed.

[Image: c9576_Untitled1.png]

any help ? plz...
Theme is awesome..Smile
but need to translate some words to english.
See the screenshot.
[Image: fbtheme.png]
(2013-08-06, 11:08 AM)prsreek Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is awesome..Smile
See the screenshot.

It's meaning; "Show My Topics"
hello, the demo link was dead. Could you tell me where I can see the demo of Facebook-v1 theme?
i love dis theme
xpserkan thank you Smile

(2013-08-06, 11:08 AM)prsreek Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is awesome..Smile
See the screenshot.

theme adapt
absolutely love this theme and have completely redesigned it to fit my needs. Thank you so much Smile
Really nice

Tebrikler arkadasim! Turkiye!!! Oley be
I use this theme and modded some parts, but finally i don't use anymore i made my own style and now i'm using it on my forum, but this theme i have it on my previous forum xD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4