MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumbit background colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to put a background image behind subforum bits (forumbit_depth2_forum ) but they have a white background that covers the image. I can't find the CSS for the background of forumbit_depth2_forum. Anyone able to help?
Link to your forum please? From what I understand you are talking about trow1 and trow2 no?
(2011-11-10, 05:12 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Link to your forum please? From what I understand you are talking about trow1 and trow2 no?
My forum is only on my computer via XAMPP. It's not a trow it's the subforums list which seems to be generated from {$forums}.

From the source . . .
<!-- start: forumbit_depth2_forum -->
<tr>
<td valign="top" align="center">
<strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=7">TEXT</a></strong><div class="smalltext"> </div>
</td>
</tr>
<!-- end: forumbit_depth2_forum -->

From the template code . . .
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>

(2011-11-10, 05:18 AM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 05:12 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Link to your forum please? From what I understand you are talking about trow1 and trow2 no?
My forum is only on my computer via XAMPP. It's not a trow it's the subforums list which seems to be generated from {$forums}.

From the source . . .
<tr>
<strong><a href="forumdisplay.php?fid=7">TEXT</a></strong><div class="smalltext"> </div>
</td>
</tr>

</tr>
{$forums}
</table>

Can you please explain in further detail what exactly you are trying to change? The background of subforums?
(2011-11-10, 06:21 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 05:18 AM)Ynot Wrote: [ -> ]

From the source . . .
<tr>
</td>
</tr>

</tr>
{$forums}
</table>

Can you please explain in further detail what exactly you are trying to change? The background of subforums?
Thanks but I have found another way of achieving what I wanted to do. I think the background I was wanting to change was forumbit_depth2_forum