MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One of my websites just gave me a warning "Contains t14.bg.tf, Malware"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-10, 09:49 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 04:09 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-10, 04:06 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Booher is likely right actually. If you are the only one that got it.

I have had some friends visit my blog, nobody complained of any issues so far, I looked inside the FTP for any unwanted files but found nothing.

Perhaps it was just something my anti virus picked up who knows, was some what odd as it's just a "Detox diet" niche blog, there is certainly no malware on there.

You should probably scan your computer though.. It could be scareware on your computer showing a false virus. If you get this page again, screenshot it and post the SS in a reply to this thread maybe?

Thanks for helping out and for your concern, I am pretty sure I wont be infected as I use many techniques. I currently use Avira AntiVir Control for my main virus detector. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Spybot - Search & Destroy for extra protection. Lastly I run CCleaner on a daily basis to clear out my computer of unwanted files.

Pages: 1 2