MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TopicBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

TopicBB is a site i put up about 6 months ago to help promote other forums (especially the MyBB software as i have stood by it since the beginning of its development) and we gained about 150 members within a week.

But due to some health problems of mine where I was rushed to hospital and stayed there for a month, the hosting expired and would not let me back at my files, and I had no backup.

Little history over! The site is aimed to help you advertise, this include board advertising, affiliate advertising and banner promotion. It's also a place for hosts/resellers to promote their services too.

I appreciate that we have a dark skin which isn't very fitting but i do plan on adding a nice bright theme soon! Any comments would be really helpful and well, feel free to come on by and share your forum/site with us to.

The link is: www.topicbb.net

Thanks!
Remove Shoutbox. Other that that, it looks good.
Registered Smile.

I suggest you change themes though, its a bit overused. (sorry jessie!)
Thanks for the comments. I am looking at another alternative to the shoutbox, perhaps the comcast chat bar.

I do agree that is it an overused theme. Perhaps with the required permission or if i check up on the terms of usage, i could edit it a bit to make it more unique?
(2011-11-10, 03:57 PM).Mint Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments. I am looking at another alternative to the shoutbox, perhaps the comcast chat bar.

I do agree that is it an overused theme. Perhaps with the required permission or if i check up on the terms of usage, i could edit it a bit to make it more unique?

Jessie allows you to edit it as long as you leave the copyright intact. Personally on your website I'm using the MyBB default.
Then I shall look into that, need to work on my old editing skills!

Thanks for signing up by the way! feel free to advertise your site Wink
You can change theme to make your website better. You can change some colors on it too if you don't want to change all the theme totally.
Yeah i'll be looking into things to make it more unique, perhaps even a custom made theme when I know the forum will actually pickup.
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the copyright for the theme missing? :|
(2011-11-11, 01:06 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the copyright for the theme missing? :|

It's there, just not hyperlinked.
Pages: 1 2